Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    It will seem like you've got a caffeine allergy. It takes place whenever you drink a significant amount of coffee as well as your body begins attaining a ability to tolerate it. Eventually with sufficient caffeine in your body the body [organs] begin to absorb the littlest levels of caffeine and delivering it, leading to uncomfortable responses. For example individuals you referred to. Many those who have been identified with ADD Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder Schizophrenia and Bi- Polar disorder are people who were built with a caffeine allergy. It's no known cure or medication by now.. Except to prevent Consuming IT, or eating it. Even just in chocolate. It functions like a contaminant inside your brain also it can be fatal.
    Last edited by pgard; 07-18-2011 at 12:05 AM.

Really horrible , I think I should drink less coffee.

Really ? Information incredible!

CJA
    Patrick,

Thanks for sharing your story -- sounds awful. I went through severe caffeine withdrawal back in 2006 and before I knew that's what it was, I thought I was dying, the symptoms were so painful. Now reading your story it looks like I had it easy. Hope things have improved for you since you posted this.

Chris

Hi Patrick

I'm writing an article about caffeine addiction - if you're interested in being interviewed get in touch. It can be anonymous quotes.

Exclamation

You should always visit a doctor if you think you have some allergy. I drink coffee all the time, and I have an allergy only to specific types. Don't know why God hates me so much...but now I can drink coffee only at home.
    http://stopallergyguide.com/coffee-allergy/
    Read about coffee allergy, what symptoms it has and maybe you have some solution with treatment and not avoiding coffee.

Many years ago at the Ivy Leagu place I attended, we had a guy on our corridor who was majoring in a field famous for perpetual work hours. He consumed ridiculous amount of NoDoz to keep up.
    One night my roommate and I heard a body hit the floor with an unusually loud thud just outside our door. We were used to hearing collapsing drunks but this one was so loud we went to investigate. Turns out our neighbor (as we later learned) had ODed on a full bottle of NoDoz (7.2 g of caffeine plus whatever he had earlier that day) and killed his normal heart rythym. The EMS guys saved him
    I next saw him almost a dozen years later- he had gotten a Ph.D. in an unrelated field an was head of R&D for a well known big pharma company.

I'd suggest the answer is to get active and involved with something you enjoy and worry less about what you eat

Caffeine is cosidered a nervous system stimulant, something that can keep you awake. Caffeine is found most commonly in coffee of course, but can also be found in soda pops, energy drinks, energy bars, and in some fruits, beans, and vegetables.

That was informative.

What exactly?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links