Does anybody know where I can get a good Ugandan Bean ??

I had a good Ugandan coffee about a 2 years ago! Does anybody know where I can get a good Ugandan Bean @

Barnyard Coffee sell Ugandan coffee beans that are great and also help support the Christians in Uganda by providing bibles to them.

Dunno if you want green or roasted, but I recently bought 5# of this green https://happymugcoffee.com/products/...807cfeba&_ss=r and find it to be quite good. First time roasting anything from Uganda and I always seek out dry processed as often as possible as it gives me very bold flavor profiles/heavy body that I like for espresso. I go a touch darker to minimize the fruitiness that can come through with dry processed coffees. That one has very strong notes of cocoa and strawberry. Not a fan of fruity espresso, but the taste/aroma from that is quite awesome.
    I'm a legend among my own kind... you my friend are just a legend in your own mind. Later!

A lot of Ugandan coffee is grown on the slopes of Mount Elgon.
    If you look at a map, you will see that Mount Elgon is huge and spans the border between Uganda and Kenya.
    Kenya coffee from Mount Elgon is much more expensive. Is it that much better?
    I have been buying Ugandan Mount Elgon coffee for years.
    My experience is that it is a good price for the quality.
    Don't take my word for it, buy samples of Kenyan & Ugandan Mount Elgon coffees and taste for yourself.
    If you are a home roaster, I agree that Happy Mug Coffee is a good supplier (no, I'm not in any way affiliated with them).

Quote Originally Posted by NorthSouth View Post
    A lot of Ugandan coffee is grown on the slopes of Mount Elgon.
    If you look at a map, you will see that Mount Elgon is huge and spans the border between Uganda and Kenya.
    Kenya coffee from Mount Elgon is much more expensive. Is it that much better?
    I have been buying Ugandan Mount Elgon coffee for years.
    My experience is that it is a good price for the quality.
    Don't take my word for it, buy samples of Kenyan & Ugandan Mount Elgon coffees and taste for yourself.
    If you are a home roaster, I agree that Happy Mug Coffee is a good supplier (no, I'm not in any way affiliated with them).
    Iím wanting to home roast but I also wanna see who else is selling roasted coffee

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links