Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Orange Coffee:

This is a discussion on Orange Coffee: within the Coffee Drinks forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; Originally Posted by MyMugsHalfFull "The force is strong with this one..." "Drink this coffee, you must... Do, or do not... There is no try.... " ...

Quote Originally Posted by MyMugsHalfFull View Post
    "The force is strong with this one..."

"Drink this coffee, you must... Do, or do not... There is no try.... "

So you finally persuaded me, Okay, I am going to try this "orange coffee" this weekend.
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by btreath9082 View Post
    So you finally persuaded me, Okay, I am going to try this "orange coffee" this weekend.
    Why wait for the weekend? Why not do it now?

No time like the present... And all that Jazz.

I agree with MyMugsHalfFull,
    Try it today, you might be pleastantly surprised.
    Brian

Actually, make a latte, add orange syrup (or just squeeze an orange into the cup), add cocoa powder, then some orange zest on top, you have a Cafe Borgia. Essentially a mocha latte with orange. I used to make these when I was head barista at a coffee bar in Palo Alto. It's an incredible drink.

Cheers!
    Dave
    Advertising signature removed by moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by dstrand View Post
    Actually, make a latte, add orange syrup (or just squeeze an orange into the cup), add cocoa powder, then some orange zest on top, you have a Cafe Borgia. Essentially a mocha latte with orange. I used to make these when I was head barista at a coffee bar in Palo Alto. It's an incredible drink.

Cheers!
    Dave
    You have mentioned elsewhere that you worked as a Barrista, so you can vouch for orange liquere in coffee... What would you recommend as a liquere? I am no expert, and just basically throw in what I can find.. But what is the official one used?

What the heck? Why I have got so lazy in life? See, which weekend I was talking about? I haven't tried orange coffee till now.
    I have been really really sluggish recently and that is NOT good actually. I am compromising over my coffee due to my laziness, aaaahhhhhh......

Thumbs up

Even though Halloween is over, that sounds wonderful. I work at a coffee house & we have flavored syrups I will have to try this indeed. I can image what it takes like, time after time I have looked at the orange & wondered what it would taste like & since reading the recipe I think I just might. Thank you for sharing this, I know I appreciate it very much.

Believe me, this coming weekend which is just one day away from now, I am going to try orange coffee. I will compromise all other commitments but will not let this weekend go without tasting orange coffee. This is a solemn promise from me with me. lol......

Super Moderator
    So, are you going out to buy a whole bottle of orange liquor, or are you buying orange syrup, or are you just going to put orange juice in your coffee?

Super Moderator
    make sure what you are using doesn't contain citric aci. It will curdle the milk. You have to be careful with Monins Irish cream as well. It contains citric acid and will make lattes chunky. I suggest using Godiva liqueur and cointreau liqueur...it will warm you up.
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ads