New Machine Cost

This is a discussion on New Machine Cost within the Coffee and Espresso Machines forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; Hello I am looking to buy a brand new coffee machine for my persona use. I currently make coffee manually at home but I am ...

New Machine Cost

Hello
    I am looking to buy a brand new coffee machine for my persona use. I currently make coffee manually at home but I am now thinking getting hold of a coffee machine. I know I do have the option of buying a second hand coffee machine too but I always believe that one should invest in brand new items because that pays you off for a long, long time. So what is the cost of a new, quality coffee machine (to be used for domestic purpose).

SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

2. # ADS

What type of coffee machine? (Espresso, drip, etc.)

I am extremely sorry for not being able to reply in this thread. Since I had started this thread, so I really feel guilty now. I am really looking to buy a coffee machine but the past whole month had been so hectic for me that I didn't have time really to think about my new coffee machine and that's why I almost forgot about this thread.

Oh, I should elaborate that I am looking to buy an Espresso as "eldub" asked me.
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

Super Moderator
    Hi "btreath9082"

Did I read in another thread that you drink Nescafe instant coffee?

If you're eventually planning to buy an espresso machine, it will be quite a change for you. Do you drink espresso or espresso based drinks when you go out? (cappucchinos, lattes, mochas etc.) I have a feeling you're going to need to do some research when the time comes to decide on a coffee maker.

Keep in mind if you get an espresso machine, you'll enjoy it more if you buy a grinder and use freshly roasted beans too.

It's good that you've joined the Coffee Forum.....we have plenty of information here!

Rose

Ads