Black and white coffee machine help

stevemoff53

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Hello I am looking for some specific help.I have recently purchased a coffee shop in the wigan area which included a black and white coffee machine .we are really struggling to find anybody to service our machine (the machine is in good working order at the moment) .The problem we have is Black and white only service there own machines and I believe the service cards and parts are hard to come by.I would really appreciate if anybody could help me out with this wether you know of anybody in the area that could do the job.
Thank you steve

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Stevemoff53,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums.

Sometimes, people are able to find product service information and parts by doing a Google search for the machine name and model number. You maybe able to find a repair place that's close to you or be able to order parts on the Internet.

Rose

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
If you're in the US your best bet is to call Bunn. Bunn is the distributor for Thermoplan state side. I can see you have already hit the main issue with used B&W is there is no support for them. To be more specific there is really no support for the 801 variant that Starbucks used. So if you bought a used 801 off ebay the best thing I can tell you is to just cut your losses and move on. I tried ordering a new module about 9 months ago and was told it was no longer possible. I had to piecemeal a new module together with new parts that were still available along with some used components.

The best thing you can do is you really need a Superauto contact your local repair companies and find out what models they do support and move on to that. Starbuck 801's are a lost cause and you're only going to spend more money than you are already willing to part ways with.