Looking for a Specific Manual Grinder

OilfieldCowboy

Oct 17, 2015
UT & WY
Visit site
I know from searching that the question about recommendations pops up pretty consistently, but this one is a little bit different.

Two years ago I was researching manual burr grinders and came across one that was, if I remember correctly, made in the US with stainless burrs fully adjustable and had a modern industrial design influence to it. Price was somewhere around $300, again if I remember correctly, and it was a rather large counter top version. Does this ring any bells with any of the members?

If not, looking for a recommendation on a manual grinder for performing primarily french press brewing with some dabbling in pour-over methodology. There isn't a specific budget level I'm stuck on, if its quality justifies the expense I'm willing to spend the money on it. I am not interested in an electric grinder at all.

naturallymystic

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
It sounds like to me you are talking about the ROK grinder, it is made in England, but is available in US. There is another quite impressive countertop hand grinder, which I dream about, the HG One, but it is close to $1000 in price.