What kind of coffee machines do you own?

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Joper, two cylinder Sample roaster (made in portugal) is what we have and it is my favorite.
However, I must admit that Probat sample roaster is way way better, as far as controlling the temps. but this machine has been our work horse for many years and never ever let me down. I can not say "a Great sample roaster", but it is a "very good one". (They guy is Daniel Yancor, my Guatemalan partner)

WIN_20141206_080222.JPGWIN_20141206_081711.JPGWIN_20141206_081720.JPGWIN_20141206_082101.JPG

EcooeOfficial

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
hahahaha,I remember that you also got an air fry machine for roasting but then you decided to return it. You really are a coffee expert,aren't you?

Joper, two cylinder Sample roaster (made in portugal) is what we have and it is my favorite.
However, I must admit that Probat sample roaster is way way better, as far as controlling the temps. but this machine has been our work horse for many years and never ever let me down. I can not say "a Great sample roaster", but it is a "very good one". (They guy is Daniel Yancor, my Guatemalan partner)

View attachment 6383View attachment 6384View attachment 6385View attachment 6386

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hahahaha,I remember that you also got an air fry machine for roasting but then you decided to return it. You really are a coffee expert,aren't you?

Yep!. that was me. ha ha ha.

my family lives in Los Angeles, but my company is in Guatemala. In Guatemala, I have 30 lb commercial roaster and 2 cylinder sample Joper roaster.
But at home in L.A., I do not have any home roaster, so when I saw that air fry machine roasting Coffee perfectly from T.V. Informercial, I wanted to buy one and try it out (just for experimental purpose which I do quite a bit as you can see from my postings).

And finally, me being a coffee expert?! kind of ... Still learning.