LA VANDOLA : is this really a NEW Invention?

There is a new brewing device from Costa Rica. It is called "La Vandola" that claims it is converting the way of making coffee into a new age. I want you (forum members) to see and comment to us what you think of it.

They claims that : it is DURABLE, WITH AN HANDLE, AVOID SPILLS AND EASY TO POUR.
    Yes, in a way, I also agree and since it is "hand-made", you can actually create in many different styles with decorations.

But, as they claim, IS IT REALLY A NEW METHOD OF MAKING BETTER COFFEE?
    I am not so sure..... what do you think?

LA VANDOLA : is this really a NEW Invention?-14474027_339651476382441_3366571859695894528_n.jpgLA VANDOLA : is this really a NEW Invention?-cafe-634x420.jpgLA VANDOLA : is this really a NEW Invention?-cafeaa-640x424.jpgLA VANDOLA : is this really a NEW Invention?-download.jpg

it's pour over or hand drip coffee into a nice serving pot.
    Nothing new, innovative, or remarkable about it. I will note that it is more form than function, and seems rather bulky.
    John Piquet
    caffe d'bolla
    Salt Lake City, UT
    caffedbolla.com

It does look nice and would go well in a more country kitchen rather than a modern kitchen. Other than that I can't see any difference in it from the pour over. Is there something about the inner workings that I'm not seeing here?
    "There's coffee in that nebula."- Katherine Janeway

Nope! just another marketing gimmick!
    Do you know what will be next?
    same looking as Vandola, but it will be thermal bottom, so you can carry around with hot coffee for few hours!

I guess I've never seen the need to keep coffee hot for hours, after about 30 minutes the taste of the coffee has changed to much and is not as good and after an hour is not drinkable to me. We have a nice air port (I think that's the name) but I've only used it a couple times, if I want more coffee I just make more.

Ensoluna, you may be right. I can see that coming!! Lol

Duffyjr, that makes a lot of since. Even when I'm at home I don't bother to make a huge pot because of the change in taste.
    "There's coffee in that nebula."- Katherine Janeway

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links