Results 1 to 6 of 6
- 02-12-2013 11:41 AM #1
Need advice for new coffee bar equipment
I am going to start up a coffee bar, or precisely a coffee kiosk in a shopping mall, there are so many information and recommendations from the roaster and friends about the equipment brand, I would need help with the real coffee bar owner to recommend which brand of equipment to use:
1. Espresso machine
2. espresso grinder
3. coffee grinder
Thank you in advanced!
- 02-12-2013 05:27 PM #2
For a Kiosk, I wouldn't go very top end, but I'd still get great equipment.
1. Espresso Machine (two group)
(a) La Marzocco Linea
(b) Nuova Simonelli Aurelia II S, or Aurelia II Digit
2. Espresso Grinder
(a) Compak K8 or K10 (Doser or Fresh model)
3. Coffee Grinder
(a) Used Mahlkonig or Ditting with new burrs
(b) Grindmaster, Bunn, any other reputable new.
Salt Lake City, UT
- 02-12-2013 06:18 PM #3
Depending what your budget is.
1. Two group Nuova Simonelli Aurelia would cost around 6 -7,000 dolalrs
2. Grinders Any decent grinders going to cost around 1500- 2000 new
3. Coffee Grinder also going cost around 1500- 2000
4 I like Bunn but Curtis or Fetco also works,,, 2000- 3000 depends on which kind.
- 02-12-2013 11:45 PM #4
- 02-13-2013 07:16 AM #5
Check these out
Mint Condition Fetco GR 2 2 Programmable Double Dual Hopper Coffee Grinder | eBay
New Nuova Simonelli Aurelia II Semi Automatic Commercial Espresso Machine | eBay
New Astoria Sibilla 2 Group Automatic Espresso Machine | eBay This will be nice show piece.... people love looking at something they have never seen before....
- 02-13-2013 09:35 AM #6
We bought a refurbished Fetco single gallon brewer for $650. Dual 1.5 gallons can be had for $800.
New Bunn commercial grinders can be bought for around $700.
New Mazzer mini espresso grinders can be found online for about $650.
Last edited by eldub; 02-13-2013 at 09:41 AM.
- By bdm2510 in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 10Last Post: 07-15-2011, 05:02 PM
- By electrorican in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2009, 10:05 AM
- By tagexcoffee in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2009, 10:56 AM
- By matthoover in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 02-01-2009, 07:27 AM
- By Michael V in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 10-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Search tags for this page
coffee bar equipment,
la marzocco linea versus aurelia ii,
mod bar equipment,
mod bar versus la marzocco,
used aurelia gr2 v coffee
Click on a term to search for related topics.