coffeereview site

I used to follow coffee review . com a lot before for my coffee reviews and seeing what is the best coffee in the marketplace.

What about you guys? Any sites that you guys follow for coffee reviews?

I used to do this also. About 10 years ago I used them to locate my favorite roaster. I eventually found out from a local roaster that they charge the roasters to do the reviews, which reduced my motivation to check them out a bit. My favorite roaster keeps reducing quantities and raising prices so I am now on the hunt for a special roaster again and will see what the old site is up to, but I am also interested in other sources of sophisticated (or I should perhaps rather say complete) reviews of coffee.

how can we get the best?

To be honest, i haven't followed any coffee review sites. I used to follow different instagram and facebook pages related to coffee. However, i never really trust what i read, i mean, people have different tastes. That is why, before saying that something is great, i like to try it, i cannot express my opinion regarding a certain subject before trying it. I remember back in 2019, i was working on a website, it was kind of an online coffee store. Oh man, i remember we called for the services of https://amasty.com/custom-maintenanc...magento-2.html as we needed the magneto 2. Man, what a pain in the ass was that website.
    Last edited by Hodgfrog; 11-13-2020 at 10:46 AM.

Super Moderator
    About 10 years ago I lost my plot on my director of ops. He had been sending my coffee in to that site and paying them to review them. I laughed and asked him to look at our descriptions of our coffees and compare them to what he writes...gonna be close. Sadly I researched who was sponsors of his site then looked to see if they had any bad reviews...not one.
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    About 10 years ago I lost my plot on my director of ops. He had been sending my coffee in to that site and paying them to review them. I laughed and asked him to look at our descriptions of our coffees and compare them to what he writes...gonna be close. Sadly I researched who was sponsors of his site then looked to see if they had any bad reviews...not one.
    Between that and professional reviews most websites these days just shove Google bot reviews which makes things even worse.
    Have you ever walked through the aisle of your local grocer and smelled the death of a dying bean?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links