Drip blends recipes
This is a discussion on Drip blends recipes within the Coffee Roasters forums, part of the Coffee Industry category; I am open to beans. That's why am asking before I buy bags of beans. Here is what I can get local Colombia Nicaraguan Mexican ...
- 02-23-2013 11:15 PM #11
I am open to beans. That's why am asking before I buy bags of beans. Here is what I can get local
Kona 11.00 (negotiable)
El Salvador 2.10
- 02-23-2013 11:15 PM # ADS
- 02-24-2013 06:22 AM #12
I would buy Sumatra, Ethiopian, Costa Rican, Colombian, and if you can get Kenya but all depends on the price you can get them for....
- 02-24-2013 07:09 AM #13
CJ: A similar blend to the one you mentioned above that we also do well with is Yirgacheffe, Guatemalan and Sumatran.
- By charcoalroaster in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2012, 03:45 AM
- By ekimrayd in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 11Last Post: 03-26-2007, 10:22 AM
- By luxin119 in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2006, 08:45 AM
- By shadow745 in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 6Last Post: 04-30-2006, 03:23 PM
- By roastwell in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2005, 12:06 PM