Results 1 to 8 of 8
- 05-12-2015, 08:53 AM #1
Subscription Management Software?
I did a site search for this topic and didn't come across anything.
For those of you who run weekly / monthly subscription plans for your customers, what are you using?
- 05-12-2015, 11:00 AM #2
Not sure if this is what you're asking, but I offer a 6, and 12 month subscription for roasted coffee. It's listed on my website's homepage, and also under 'specials'. It offers the customer one lb. per month, but they can select "2" for the qty. and double it. Then I set a reminder in google calendar to help me remember to roast and ship to the subscribers.
- 05-12-2015, 11:07 AM #3
- 05-12-2015, 02:04 PM #4
Yes, unless the customer specifies otherwise, it's always shipped on the first of the month, give or take a day depending on where the first falls. I like to ship the same day it's roasted, so say the 1st is a Saturday or Sunday, I'll ship on Friday or Monday.
Also, speaking of google, I use their 'sheets' to log sales, so that I can watch what the subscribers have had, and them send them something new to avoid repeats and give them some variety.
- 05-12-2015, 02:05 PM #5
- 05-12-2015, 08:18 PM #6
- 05-12-2015, 09:08 PM #7
We use CSAware, which works great. It's a bit pricey (2% of sales, minimum $100 per month), but it has everything you need.
- 05-13-2015, 09:57 AM #8
There are a bunch of solutions out there - but it really depends on what you wanting it to do. If you want something that handles billing & subscription mgmt. take a look at these solutions:
- By Creative_Studios in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2013, 09:37 PM
- By eldub in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2012, 02:51 PM
- By BaristaTrainer in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2007, 02:18 PM
- By Zazzgirl in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2006, 11:27 AM
- By regis_gustave in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2005, 11:45 AM