artisan designer ?

Jayzoll

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
hello,
i feel real dumb when trying to find information on artisan because i just cannot seem to ever find what i am looking for - i swear im not THAT stupid, but i am here.

i logged many roast ET, BT, and events every 30 sec with pen/paper before i had artisan. i would like to use artisan designer to evaluate some of the good and bad roasts. i just tried using the designer, loaded all my BT, but could not edit my ET without those points affecting my BT. besides, manually adding each point would be very time consuming.

i would really like to avoid loading each point. it seems i could import a .csv file, but in what format? ive exported a previous roast as .csv and it seems it is actually tab delimited and only opens in one column in excel.

i tried using headers time1, time2, bt, et, event....did not work.

can anyone give me some advice on loading a file to use in the designer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
No worries... it took me a while to figure out Artisian... and its so powerful I feel some days I've only scratched the surface.

I have never used the import / design feature... if someone doesn't know here I would post over at Home Barista... Marco (program designer) regularly participates in that forum.