Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: cafes in Brighton
- 02-06-2013 06:41 AM #1
cafes in Brighton
Is there a point when there are actually too many cafes and tea shops in a town?
Every time I go out in Brighton on the south coast of England I spot another new one. Don't get me wrong I love visiting a brand new cafe but it a tough market.
- 02-06-2013 07:02 AM #2
I live in college town with about 40 different coffee house in US. When I thought we are saturated with coffee house, there comes another one.... I have seen about 10 new cafe opened in past 4 years and they are still going very strong. One of them even made name for themselves. I think more cafe in same town only brings more attention to coffee and it is good for owners who cares about their business and customer service.....
- By Var in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 29Last Post: 03-06-2013, 06:16 PM
- By Alun_evans in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:18 PM
- By thecoffeereview in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2006, 10:22 PM
- By Grove_and_Grind in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2006, 12:49 PM
- By manual_drip in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2004, 07:14 PM