Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: how many people per square foot?
- 12-14-2005, 11:51 PM #1
how many people per square foot?
if i have a dining space that is 800 sq. ft., how many people can i expect to fit in it including tables and chairs and ADA compliance?
- 12-15-2005, 02:34 PM #2
tough question not knowing the layout, 800' is not much but you do want to get as many people in there as possible. The ADA will only require you to have on handicap bathroom, your building inspector will make sure you comply and an isle for a wheelchair. The health dept will also have a set seating capacity for you based on square footage and # of bathrooms. I have to tell you that no county is the same, I have one store that did not need ADA. and each of my stores has one bathroom and 50+ seats.
I guessing you can fit aprox 12 small 2 top tables 24 chairs, but again hard to figure without a layout. Order some tables and add more as you need them.
- By Tine4711 in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 08-31-2010, 08:35 AM
- By mies in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-18-2008, 07:23 PM
- By SanFranciscoNative in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2005, 11:46 AM
- By FLT8303 NYC in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2005, 06:02 PM
- By pyusim in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2005, 09:05 AM
Search tags for this page
35500 square footage how many employee can clean this,
800 sqft room fits how many poeople,
how many people cam be in 800 square feet,
how many people can fit in 800 square feet,
how many people fit in 1760 sq ft,
how many people per square foot,
how to determine people per square foot,
number of people per square foot,
people per square foot,
sq ft per cover coffee shop
Click on a term to search for related topics.