Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Coffee in your Area

This is a discussion on Coffee in your Area within the Coffee Table forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; Originally Posted by BestestBarista I am about 10 minutes away from the coffee shop that I am employed at (walking distance) I refuse to walk ...

Quote Originally Posted by BestestBarista View Post
    I am about 10 minutes away from the coffee shop that I am employed at (walking distance) I refuse to walk here though because I have to come through a rougher part of the city to get here. Knowing that I would have to put myself in danger (possible) defers me from walking so I am here in no time & then because its a smaller shop & on of the only ones in this part of town, I have the advantage of being here all the time (which I am) so I benefit by having the ability to pretty much drink coffee or espresso all day long. It's wonderful.
    So, how do you go to your coffee shop since you mentioned that you do not go there on foot. And wow, you are one really lucky person since you have the opportunity to drink espresso all day long, Wow.....
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

2. # ADS

Coffee in your Area

Quote Originally Posted by btreath9082 View Post
    So, how do you go to your coffee shop since you mentioned that you do not go there on foot. And wow, you are one really lucky person since you have the opportunity to drink espresso all day long, Wow.....
    I get a ride. I waiting on getting a car sometimes I bicycle there.

Quote Originally Posted by BestestBarista View Post
    I get a ride. I waiting on getting a car sometimes I bicycle there.
    Oh that is nice. So you don't need to do exercise since you bicycle there. That is nice and I wish I could do the same. The problem though is that my office is way too far from my house, so I cannot bicycle there.
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

Coffee in your Area

Hahaha...it is nice!

Nothing like having the best possible cup of coffee as soon as I need it...in my own kitchen!

Quote Originally Posted by CuppaCoffee View Post
    Nothing like having the best possible cup of coffee as soon as I need it...in my own kitchen!
    Amen!

However, I have a friend who has decided to take it a step further, and they now keep a standard peculator in the bedroom. I haven't taken it quite that far yet. Although, some days it is tempting. Throw on the coffee and throw on a pot while I hope in the shower and get ready and drink a cup before even getting to the kitchen...

Super Moderator
    But, then you'd eventually have to take the pot, etc. to the kitchen to wash it out and set it up for the next time.

Coffee in your Area

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    But, then you'd eventually have to take the pot, etc. to the kitchen to wash it out and set it up for the next time.
    I was thinking the same thing...& even wondering why they would wanna do that in the first place. Myself, I like the walk to the kitchen in the morning to plug in the coffee, it's part of my routine. But I guess change could be nice & not having to move out of bed until the coffee is done would be nice. It's make me think of a friend telling me to get a permanent IV inserted because I drink that much coffee & espresso. I thought to myself that might be just the thing I need.

Who knows what thoughts run through his head.

I think it stems from when he was on the road a lot and actually took the darned perculator with him. He told me even if the hotel had one in the room, he always prefered to use his own...

Strange, but then, it takes all kinds...

Coffee in your Area

You are exactly correct it does take all types to make the world go round.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ads