Coffee in your Area

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Nothing like having the best possible cup of coffee as soon as I need it...in my own kitchen!

Amen!

However, I have a friend who has decided to take it a step further, and they now keep a standard peculator in the bedroom. I haven't taken it quite that far yet. Although, some days it is tempting. Throw on the coffee and throw on a pot while I hope in the shower and get ready and drink a cup before even getting to the kitchen...

But, then you'd eventually have to take the pot, etc. to the kitchen to wash it out and set it up for the next time.

I was thinking the same thing...& even wondering why they would wanna do that in the first place. Myself, I like the walk to the kitchen in the morning to plug in the coffee, it's part of my routine. But I guess change could be nice & not having to move out of bed until the coffee is done would be nice. It's make me think of a friend telling me to get a permanent IV inserted because I drink that much coffee & espresso. I thought to myself that might be just the thing I need.

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Who knows what thoughts run through his head.

I think it stems from when he was on the road a lot and actually took the darned perculator with him. He told me even if the hotel had one in the room, he always prefered to use his own...

Strange, but then, it takes all kinds...

TheBigDripper

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm about a 2-minute drive from a Sprout's, where I get whole-bean. I avoid "prepared" coffee as much as possible. There is a place I go to on Sundays, sometimes, when Idowntown shooting the Capitol or something. The Hideout, on Congress. Typical cool little coffeehouse. Good eats, too.