Results 21 to 26 of 26
Coffee in your Area
This is a discussion on Coffee in your Area within the Coffee Table forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; My kitchen is only a few feet from any room. If I go out for coffee, which I rarely do, the nearest is about two ...
- 12-10-2012 07:45 PM #21
My kitchen is only a few feet from any room. If I go out for coffee, which I rarely do, the nearest is about two blocks away.The Morning Coffee Cup
Your Digital Cup of Coffee and Conversations
- 12-10-2012 07:45 PM # ADS
- 12-14-2012 06:24 PM #22
I'm about a 2-minute drive from a Sprout's, where I get whole-bean. I avoid "prepared" coffee as much as possible. There is a place I go to on Sundays, sometimes, when Idowntown shooting the Capitol or something. The Hideout, on Congress. Typical cool little coffeehouse. Good eats, too.
- 01-02-2013 03:58 AM #23
In Italy - not far! Most houses are in condo blocks usually with a bar on ground floor... if not next door gorund floor.
So for me 100m
- 01-02-2013 10:03 AM #24
- 01-02-2013 10:04 AM #25
Also I like trying the new stuff at McDonald's! Chocolate Chip Frappe? Yes please.
- 01-03-2013 02:45 PM #26
Perhaps 5 or 6 blocks away, although 90% of my coffee enjoyment(fixation) occurs right here at home
- By EFK in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 9Last Post: 08-10-2012, 06:45 AM
- By wittle petunia in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2007, 06:29 PM
- By malaylei in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2005, 12:18 PM
- By skeeter in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 11Last Post: 08-10-2005, 12:46 PM
- By Kinerry in forum Coffee TableReplies: 4Last Post: 05-07-2005, 08:43 PM