Information Request: coffeeam . com

raziel

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey I'm in the middle of research for coffee suppliers and have been looking at coffeeam.com for a while. Has anyone dealt with them before?

Last edited by a moderator:

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
are you a roaster? coffee shop owner? buying roasted bean or green bean?
how much do you want to buy?
or just for your own use at home?
any special coffee or any specific country coffee you want to buy?
these info will help to determine where is the best place to buy coffees.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I have toured their facility...what exactly are you wondering? Where are you located? I assume GA if you are looking at coffeeam I might have another lead in that area if you are interested. My email address is [email protected] Hope I can help ;)

raziel

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm not a roaster, I would be buying bulk roasted beans. I'm hoping to start a cafe in a few years so I'm starting research now. I'm currently in Florida but will probably be in Georgia when I start my cafe (featuring teas as well as coffee). There weren't a whole lot customer reviews on their website. I'm trying to get more reviews for quality, shipping speed and price, freshness of the beans (I want to avoid pre-ground coffee) . I'll be buying coffee here and there to taste and experiment with.

Last edited:

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
For years I have bought both roasted coffees and teas in bulk from Coffeeam.com. They have good products but I would look into successful local roasters I your area that can give you fresher coffee for about the same prices. You will find that a local roaster will cater more toward your needs and adjust the coffees and roasts to your liking. AM is more like a warehouse coffee roaster. Yes they will roast whatever you order the day before shipping out but just pretty much do a standard roast. No exceptional tastes with the coffees. Now I do think several of their bulk teas are great though.