Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    hi topher,
    I checked Amazon but could not find your coffee.
    can you send us the link?
    also, I am a prime member, so will prime members get the shipping free with 2 or 3 day delivery?

as you know, I am in Guatemala until End March, so my wife (in LA) will be asking me to buy and deliver some great coffee to our home in Long Beach, CA.

thanks

By the way, I am sure that my wife will be asking about the name "Morning Wood".
    any good idea how to explain to my wife? Ha ha ha

hi, Duffyjr.
    Honestly speaking, even for me, I never have had a good experience (not even a decent one) with the coffee from Amazon.
    I guess mostly they are very old roasted beans and many cases "over-roasted" beans.
    so, even for me, I am kind of looking forward getting Topher's coffee and trying it out.
    When I go back from my work (end March), I will do some thorough testing on Morning Wood coffee and will be posting here.

By the way, since I haven't really got good beans from Amazon, when I am out of my own coffee from my coffee farms in Guatemala (I just bring some for my family when I come back from work), I buy from forum roasters.

there are quite few of them and I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN DISAPPOINTED YET, Ever!. (well, there were "some" okay beans, mostly old crop, not roasting problem, but still much better than Amazon sellers)

so, if you are looking for truly fresh roasted coffee, try out forum roaster members.
    if you pm me, I can recommend about 3 members.

Super Moderator
    Sorry for the late response. We ran into an IT issue and Amazon is working to get it fixed..I will post when it goes live..sorry.
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Super Moderator
    We are still working on it but one option is up so far...whole bean didn't show up for some reason..hopefully by days end.
    https://www.amazon.com/Topher-Roaste...Topher+Roaster

still only it shows "ground" coffee. $12 for 12oz. also, i guess that you guys don't do "prime" free shipping which is very hard for me to buy. your shipping cost is $4.50 which makes the "Flavored Ground coffee" at $16.50.

also product description says that "Some this stand at attention without any help in the morning. But some of us need a robust cup of coffee to start our morning off right. Our Morning Wood blend is infused with horny goat weed, an herb used for centuires as a remedy for fatigue and yes, a low libido. Pour yourself a stiff cup and you'll feel ready to seize the day."

As much as I want to try out your beans, I do not think that I can pay $16.50 for 12oz Ground coffee that is infused with Horny goat weed.
    it is bit out of my comfort zone.

If you are planning to sell Just GOOD Arabica beans with Medium roast (very fresh) with free prime shipping, please let me know. I will be the first one to buy.

thanks and good luck, Topher.

Super Moderator
    Well we were having issues getting the other skus up..they will be soon...I get it shipping is high. I will bring you a few bags when I come down. I will bring you the Morning Wood and some coffee from our other brand Cafe Vidal. I will give you plenty of notice when we plan our trip.

there's a lot of coffee in amazon lol

Quote Originally Posted by ensoluna View Post
    still only it shows "ground" coffee. $12 for 12oz. also, i guess that you guys don't do "prime" free shipping which is very hard for me to buy. your shipping cost is $4.50 which makes the "Flavored Ground coffee" at $16.50.

also product description says that "Some this stand at attention without any help in the morning. But some of us need a robust cup of coffee to start our morning off right. Our Morning Wood blend is infused with horny goat weed, an herb used for centuires as a remedy for fatigue and yes, a low libido. Pour yourself a stiff cup and you'll feel ready to seize the day."

As much as I want to try out your beans, I do not think that I can pay $16.50 for 12oz Ground coffee that is infused with Horny goat weed.
    it is bit out of my comfort zone.

If you are planning to sell Just GOOD Arabica beans with Medium roast (very fresh) with free prime shipping, please let me know. I will be the first one to buy.

thanks and good luck, Topher.
    How about horny goat weed infused with coffee? Now that would be something to talk about.

Len
    "I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee." ~Flash Rosenberg

Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    Well we were having issues getting the other skus up..they will be soon...I get it shipping is high. I will bring you a few bags when I come down. I will bring you the Morning Wood and some coffee from our other brand Cafe Vidal. I will give you plenty of notice when we plan our trip.
    if you are coming down to Guatemala, please do not bring your coffee. it will only make your luggage heavier.

In Guatemala, literally, I am cupping 50 to 80 a day. and the truth is that when I find some great coffee (like Geisha, Pacamara, yellow bourbon), I do not spit out :+) ha ha ha. so, it seems like I am drinking at least five to 8 cups of great coffee everyday.

When I return home to L.A. and when my Guate coffee inventory gets low (I already bring some home for my family), I will order your coffee via Amazon.

BTW, I am going back home on March 31. so hope that I get to see you before that day.
    thanks topher.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links