Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    Well we were having issues getting the other skus up..they will be soon...I get it shipping is high. I will bring you a few bags when I come down. I will bring you the Morning Wood and some coffee from our other brand Cafe Vidal. I will give you plenty of notice when we plan our trip.
    Topher, I guess that you never had a chance to "come down" (to Guatemala) with few bags of your morning wood.....

also, when I checked Amazon, still they only have 12 oz Morning wood GROUND COFFEE at $16.49 (with shipping included). When will you be shipping the real fresh roasted beans via Amazon without shipping cost for Prime members?
    Last edited by ensoluna; 04-09-2017 at 09:55 AM.

why would anyone sell their coffee on amazon with the fees you have to pay and supporting a huge corporation that only exploits the grower, roaster, consumer, I guess you go to amazon if you want to find it cheep, and remember cheep is not always good!

The seller and Amazon have a bit to play in with the freshness challenge. It's up to the seller to stock at Amazon Fulfillment or not. Fees are high - but so is the exposure / market opportunity. I was planning on selling through Amazon and fulfilling myself... however getting through their gating process is a pain. I had a BAD business development rep at Amazon, after 3 months I gave up... and then she tried to blame the problems on me. Kinda turned me off to Amazon.

I ordered coffee from Koffee Kult coffee and it was awful. Not even close to enjoyable. Very close to undrinkable but I made myself drink the whole bag because I don't have it like that to just spend money on coffee and not drink it.
    I once had coffee from a gas station in rural Georgia. It was a light tea color and tasted like hot water with a spoon full of Folgers coffee thrown in it. This one horrible cup changed my idea of truly horrible coffee forever. When felllow New Yorkers complain how bad Starbucks coffee is; I think back to that cup in Georgia and know they don't know what truly horrible coffee is.
    So I mostly leave it to personal preference if coffee is at a certain level of ok. But this Kult coffee was just bitter with a side of bitter. It was awful. It made me never want to order coffee on Amazon again.
    Which brings me to my last order of coffee from Encore Coffee. It was awesome! I drank an entire pot this morning with zeal. I will be ordering again when I finish with this batch. Thanks so much
    So this person (me, moi) is very glad Encore doesn't sell on Amazon. My advice is don't join a cult or drink the cult's koolaide or their Koffee.

Quote Originally Posted by ensoluna View Post
    Topher, I guess that you never had a chance to "come down" (to Guatemala) with few bags of your morning wood.....

also, when I checked Amazon, still they only have 12 oz Morning wood GROUND COFFEE at $16.49 (with shipping included). When will you be shipping the real fresh roasted beans via Amazon without shipping cost for Prime members?
    hey, Topher, let me know where i can try out your fresh, roasted bean, morning wood coffee.... thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Missjune75 View Post
    I ordered coffee from Koffee Kult coffee and it was awful. Not even close to enjoyable. Very close to undrinkable but I made myself drink the whole bag because I don't have it like that to just spend money on coffee and not drink it.
    I once had coffee from a gas station in rural Georgia. It was a light tea color and tasted like hot water with a spoon full of Folgers coffee thrown in it. This one horrible cup changed my idea of truly horrible coffee forever. When felllow New Yorkers complain how bad Starbucks coffee is; I think back to that cup in Georgia and know they don't know what truly horrible coffee is.
    So I mostly leave it to personal preference if coffee is at a certain level of ok. But this Kult coffee was just bitter with a side of bitter. It was awful. It made me never want to order coffee on Amazon again.
    Which brings me to my last order of coffee from Encore Coffee. It was awesome! I drank an entire pot this morning with zeal. I will be ordering again when I finish with this batch. Thanks so much
    So this person (me, moi) is very glad Encore doesn't sell on Amazon. My advice is don't join a cult or drink the cult's koolaide or their Koffee.
    I completely agree with you. So far, none from Amazon was good. But the coffee I got from Mike / Encore / Musicphan was excellent!!!

hey, Topher, let me know where i can try out your fresh, roasted bean, morning wood coffee.... thanks in advance.
    I guess that either you have not seen this posting or does not want to reply for some reason. If you do not want to reply via posting here, you can just pm your message. If you can not sell or not be able to supply, just let me know, so I can forget about this matter. thanks and have a good day.

I completely agree with you. So far, none from Amazon was good. But the coffee I got from Mike / Encore / Musicphan was excellent!!!
    Thanks Alex!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links