Hello - Coffee exporter here, based in Colombia.

Colombia

Aug 30, 2017
Bogota Colombia
Visit site
Hi everyone

Just checking in and saying hello. Originally from the UK but lived in Colombia for the past 7 years. We export coffees all over the world and I thought this would be a good place to keep up to date with whatever happens to coffee once it leaves the farms.

Hope to contribute regularly.:coffee:

Colombia

Aug 30, 2017
Bogota Colombia
Visit site
welcome ! welcome ! do you have website or facebook? love to check out your farm/company. thanks

Hi - we're at exportcoffees.com. The website and facebook are fairly new and I'm adding to it as and when I get the time (not enough hours). Some of the text is still to be changed but it'll give you an idea. :coffee:

Colombia

Aug 30, 2017
Bogota Colombia
Visit site
very nice website.

it does not give you every info you need about your coffee and service, but it is interesting and intriguing enough that people probably want to find more about your coffee and service.

hope that you will get good potential customers from this forum.
good luck to you.

Yes that's true, the website is being changed daily, I am building the website but truthfully I just don't have enough time. Next week I will spend a few days on it and change it around.

I have customers in Europe, today my business partner Carlos is in Alicante Spain with a group of owners who want us to pick, process, pack and deliver directly to them, and this is the type of business we are concentrating on. Maybe I will find customers on here but really I just want to read about what's happening in the coffee world and post about my experiences too.

Thanks and good luck to you too.