Looking for coffee growers in Colombia,to export in Usa.

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Why is columbian coffee the best ? I heard colunmbian coffee was the best and i just want to know why.

The success of the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia marketing campaign began in 1958 with the fictional character Juan Valdez, IMHO, is the driving force behind the high regard for Colombian coffee. Has less to do with the actual coffee grown in Colombia as you might imagine. I was amazed to find out that more than half of the coffee production of Colombia's neighbor Bolivia, is exported to Colombia...and I hear Bolivia coffee is pretty darn good. Why would a country that exports so much coffee to the world be importing from Bolivia?? Good question. Juan Valdez was such a huge success that demand for Colombian coffee ensures that there is always a deficit, and importing from other countries and rebranding as Colombian coffee is just taking advantage of the popularity of "Colombian coffee".

Galyean

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
My brother in law has an export company in Colombia.
We have coffee connections in Medellin and other parts of antioquia. We also have connections in Popayan and other parts of Cauca. We can get coffee from Bucaramunga and manizales too and a couple other places. The main connections are in Cauca.
PLease feel free to contact me. By the way I live in Illinois too.
[email protected]

Hello,

New member here. I'm looking to start importing coffee beans from Colombia (Leaving tomorrow to Medellin). I have done researches with the three agencies involved with the importation here in Usa,i live in Chicago,IL. The Colombian exporter has to be registered with the FDA, here in US, to be able to export it. My business adventure is to buy coffee beans, directly from the source (The grower), to be exported here in Chicago. Anyone who has experience as an international exporter and any information, please feel free to contact me.We can get into detail, how to do the business transaction. Looking forward to hear from someone.Thanks.

Galyean

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I can give you some numbers to some people to contact in Colombia. I am very willing to assist you I have family and partners in Colombia and we have connections all over the country if you are going to Medellin I can give you a few contacts but I have many more contacts in places where the coffee is much better. Feel free to reach out.

Galyean

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
My brother in law has an export company in Colombia.
We have coffee connections in Medellin and other parts of antioquia. We also have connections in Popayan and other parts of Cauca. We can get coffee from Bucaramunga and manizales too and a couple other places. The main connections are in Cauca.
PLease feel free to contact me. By the way I live in Illinois too.
[email protected]