Big coffee drinker

mwhartman

Mar 24, 2011
Central PA
Visit site
Hello folks! I'm a long time coffee drinker. Start each day with a big cup and continue to enjoy most of the day. Take mine straight from the pot. Espresso is a favorite as well.

Looking for info on a new brewing system.

Mike

rudyy

Mar 24, 2011
imperial valley
Visit site
Looking for info on a new brewing system. Mike

hi mike. i've used a number of automatic drip coffee makers (usually what i could find on sale at big lots), but i've changed my ways and now use a chemex coffee maker and chemex filters. i also use a maestro plus mill. i think it's pretty much the best coffee i've made.
i just haven't figured out a way to keep the coffee hot enough for that second cup, and third and fourth.
the coffee cools off, and that leaves mostly one way to get it back up to temperature, and being a single guy, you know what that means ...

mwhartman

Mar 24, 2011
Central PA
Visit site
hi mike. i've used a number of automatic drip coffee makers (usually what i could find on sale at big lots), but i've changed my ways and now use a chemex coffee maker and chemex filters. i also use a maestro plus mill. i think it's pretty much the best coffee i've made.
i just haven't figured out a way to keep the coffee hot enough for that second cup, and third and fourth.
the coffee cools off, and that leaves mostly one way to get it back up to temperature, and being a single guy, you know what that means ...

I've not tried that particular product. We do grind some but not all of our coffee. I like Seattle's Best and Starbucks especially their Guatemala Casi Ciel which is only available in December and January, I think