AeroPress users, get a premium reusable stainless steel filter for only $1

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
It solves your problem. You're welcome.
First I do not have a problem to solve. If you read my previous post on this matter the stainless disk worked fine right off the bat for me.

Now if you could again please explain what 5 paper filters in the holder and screwed very tight does for allowing the stainless disk to work. Again, what does that do, contort the basket thread tabs? :-?

Len

rwhinton

Sep 21, 2013
Texas Hill Country
Visit site
First I do not have a problem to solve. If you read my previous post on this matter the stainless disk worked fine right off the bat for me.

Now if you could again please explain what 5 paper filters in the holder and screwed very tight does for allowing the stainless disk to work. Again, what does that do, contort the basket thread tabs? :-?

Len

Adding paper filters one at a time and screwing on the cap eventually will create enough space to fit the metal filter, which is thicker, to fit. It works.
If you think that contorts the basket thread tabs, good for you.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
So.....are any of you going to write an "honest review" on Amazon?

The website that's making the offer states "By purchasing the Pure Filter with this offer buyer agrees to give an honest review of the product within 60 days of purchase".

Last edited: