anybody used to drink folgers instant?

Bob_E

Dec 14, 2013
Michigan
Visit site
Maybe you are developing a resistance to caffeine... When I was younger coffee was a powerful tool that could keep me alert and awake. Now, heck I can drink a pot of coffee then take a nap.
Instant is okay... It's quick, easy, and tastes like coffee, but it always has kind of a twang to it. It will definitely go stale. The stuff that has been sitting in the cupboard for a month or two is worse then when it was first opened.
It's also pretty easy to make a more concentrated cup of instant coffee. If you mix it 1:1 with water it makes a nice wood stain that also works for giving fresh white plastic a vintage look.

3crows

Dec 31, 2014
Wichita, Kansas
Visit site
I am not a coffee connoisseur but I did get coffee in the bottle as a baby! I have drank coffee my entire life, at least once a day and usually a whole lot more. And I have NEVER, ever, not even once, had an instant coffee, ever. ;)

3C

3crows

Dec 31, 2014
Wichita, Kansas
Visit site
I must admit, I have never heard of anyone who had coffee in a bottle when they were a baby. Did you ever ask your parents why they gave you coffee at such a young age?

Rose

Rose, first, it was my grandmother, two, despite the best efforts of thousands of people and thousands of studies by those people for years and years nothing has ever been found seriously unhealthy about coffee and the small taste of coffee with milk hurt nothing. Third, I am now 61 years old, swim a mile every day, ride my bicycle at least 75 miles per week and run 18 miles per week and drink coffee from the time I get up until I go to bed, every day, my entire life. I take no meds, never been sick and have a resting pulse of 40 BPM. So maybe my French Cajun grandmother knew something or she gave me good genes or both. Some people want to die in their sleep, me, I want to die with a cup of coffee in my hand ;).

Last edited: