Best Coffee for relaxation?

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I know nothing about nutella latte, but the other day while demoing our coffee at a local health foods store's 75th anniversary one of the guys working there turned me on to our coffee with a dollop of dairy-free vanilla/coconut ice cream added that knocked my socks off.

CanadianBrian

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
And hey, our time here on the planet is limited, so we need to enjoy the things that make us feel good while we can. Remember, you can't take it with you! (Although in some cultures they have tried)[/QUOTE]
Actually this reminds me of the lady who after her husband passed away she learned that he had $100,000 in cash being buried with him in his coffin. Being the bright woman she was she just put a cheque into his pocket and kept the cash.

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
LOL. Yes. Reminds me of a longer version of the same joke:

Three women were told to hold onto $100,000 each and then asked to bury it with the guy at his funeral.. 1st lady crying, "Gotta confession, I spent about $20,000 only $80,000 in the envelope", second lady crying "Gotta confession too, I spent $40,000, only $60,000 in the envelope" third lady outraged "Why I NEVER, I'll have you know I put a check for the full $100,000 in there!"

Always got a chuckle out of that one.. Way to beat the system :D

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Coffee and dark chocolate (80% cocoa) is the best!

What mix do you use? 80% dark chocolate and 20% coffee? Or is it 80% cocoa but half and half? What's the mixture you use?

Dark chocolate does go really good with coffee that is for sure. Milk chocolate too, but dark chocolate doesn't make it seem too sweet.