Caffeine and Anxiety

Gibsongi

Nov 9, 2020
England Coventry
Visit site
To be honest, I've been drinking coffee for more than 5 years, and it was one of the hardest things to give it up. This caffeine love became more like an addiction. I couldn't imagine my day without coffee, so it was like an indispensable stimulant for me. Therefore, I started to reduce the intake of coffee gradually, day by day. Coupled with red bali kratom, I managed to reduce anxiety and the side effects of caffeine withdrawal. It's one of the best products for this purpose and for relaxation as well. It is really worth the money.

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks!

Brennyss

Nov 19, 2020
Visit site
Caffeine is a stimulant — and that can be bad news for someone with anxiety. Caffeine's jittery effects on your body are similar to those of a frightening event. That's because caffeine stimulates your ""fight or flight"" response, and studies show that this can make anxiety worse and can even trigger an anxiety attack. Also, anxiety and depression often occur together, and caffeine can worsen anxiety. Stopping abruptly can worsen depression. If you regularly drink caffeinated beverages, quitting can cause a depressed mood until your body adjusts. It can also cause other signs and symptoms, such as headaches, fatigue, and irritability.

Last edited:

CafeLast

Nov 25, 2020
Visit site
We're living in really strange times, you may want to consider talking to a professional, such as a therapist and a doctor. Also, you may consider drinking only 1-2 cups a day. Anymore and I get jittery.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Just drink more coffee and develop a real tolerance to it. Have drank so much since becoming a coffee technician 20+ years ago that it doesn't matter if I drink a pot a coffee or nothing at all there are no longer any withdrawal symptoms period. Drank a 12 ounce cup full of espresso today while calibrating a Schaerer Verisimo.

Definitely can agree with that as over the years I've developed quite the tolerance to it. Back in the day when running a mobile setup my average intake was 5-6 doubles each morning, sometimes as much as 8 in a 3-4 hr. period to really keep things dialed in with changing weather. Started home roasting about 4.5 yrs. ago and the great thing with doing that is COST compared to buying roasted. Each 19._ gram double costs me around .32 depending on bulk buys, etc. These days it's nothing to have 4 doubles every morning and an energy drink later on if need be. Honestly never feel a solid boost from caffeine, it just sorta maintains what bit of energy I have throughout the day.

Gibsongi

Nov 9, 2020
England Coventry
Visit site
Hello, besides the fact that caffeine keeps you awake, and fills you with energy, it also has some adverse effects, and can be dangerous if consumed in excess. I used to drink coffee till I found out I was addicted to it, and till my dentist recommended me to try something else that will keep me awake. In the beginning, it was a bit harder for me to give up because I had some huge headaches almost every day, Happily one of my friends recommended me to try some capsules from SA Kratom, and even at the beginning I was skeptical about those pills, now I can recommend you kratom with confidence.
you are right

Rustlen

Dec 9, 2020
Cwmbran
Visit site
Anxiety, well that is something that I am feeling constantly. And honestly, I am really sick of it, I just cannot understand what is it caused by, however I just really want to release this anxiety and start being "happy". If I have to be totally objective, this anxious state is caused by an incredible amount of stressful factors that are surrounding us daily. And you know, it is actually terrible problem for us and our mental health. I was actually thinking about trying some kratocaps as I understood they could really help me in releasing stress.

Last edited:

AlexNillson89

Feb 2, 2021
USA NY
Visit site
It happens to me that I can often drink coffee and I really start to have some kind of strange anxiety, I made myself the habit of drinking a lot of coffee only when I am as active as possible during the day and it helped me

Latest posts