smksignals

May 10, 2013
So Cal
Visit site
Airfare - check
Hotel - check
Rent a Car - check
Register @ Coffee Fest - check

All's left is to back a bag and drive to the airport. My wife and I will be there.

We want to learn as much as we can. Hopefully someday I can leave the cubicle life and we can enter the world of roasting coffee and watching people smile as they drink it. :coffee:

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Airfare - check
Hotel - check
Rent a Car - check
Register @ Coffee Fest - check

All's left is to back a bag and drive to the airport. My wife and I will be there.

We want to learn as much as we can. Hopefully someday I can leave the cubicle life and we can enter the world of roasting coffee and watching people smile as they drink it. :coffee:

This is great event but I would recommend SCAA . Check their website for next event. I think Seattle in April .... Much bigger and more info.

smksignals

May 10, 2013
So Cal
Visit site
Thanks CJ. I might have to do both... :)

Anybody know of a 'cant miss' restaurant ?? Maybe at Pike Place Market ?? First trip my wife and I have taken without kids in 10+ years. TIA.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Are you saying that the first trip that you and your wife have taken on over 10 years (without the kids) is going to be to the Coffee Fest?

Is she okay with that?

I hope you find some fantastic side trips and great restaurants to add a little adventure to the weekend.

Rose

smksignals

May 10, 2013
So Cal
Visit site
Are you saying that the first trip that you and your wife have taken on over 10 years (without the kids) is going to be to the Coffee Fest? Yep. Actually its probably closer to 15 yrs :images:

Is she okay with that? I think so... She showed me her new pair of tennis shoes she bought for the airplane.:-o

I hope you find some fantastic side trips and great restaurants to add a little adventure to the weekend. Us too !!!

Last edited:

Lazytrader

Oct 3, 2013
NYC
Visit site
I will be there with my wife and two buddies from grad school. We signed up for a couple of the classes. If anybody wants to meet up for dinner just shoot me a message. I am staying both days and not leaving until late on Sunday night for the red eye. We just attended Pack Expo in Vegas which is the largest packaging show on earth and lots of baggers were there.

Lazytrader

Oct 3, 2013
NYC
Visit site
Show in Seattle was great. Lots of new products coming out in 2013. I was able to meet a lot of really cool people and attended some great classes. It's bigger than the show in NYC. Speaking of NYC is anyone signing up for the class on Broom Street? Tomorrow is the last day to sign up. If you want to meet me there just send me a PM.

Latest posts