Coffee Ritual - Share Yours

Nathaniell

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Thats easy, I set the coffee maker up before I go to bed so its brewing before I get up. Then I just pour it n drink. Cheers

Totally AWESOME. I've never heard of something like that. I need something like that. :-D

My ritual? Wake up at about 7:00 to some lady selling walnuts downstairs. Silently curse her while start to grind and brew my coffee. Naked. With the windows open. Just because I can.

yyc_coffee

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Every bunch of months it changes, or evolves. My favourite right now, especially if its drizzling lightly out is to wake up, grind some home roasted, put it into a pour over and take it outside with me for my morning dart.

Nathaniell

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Every bunch of months it changes, or evolves. My favourite right now, especially if its drizzling lightly out is to wake up, grind some home roasted, put it into a pour over and take it outside with me for my morning dart.

Morning Dart? Are you playing darts in the morning, or darting somewhere. I'm confused!

Jezza

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I've just got myself a new Italian espresso maker. So this is how my new day begins...

Alarm killed at 5am and I'm crawling to my coffee station. Switch on the La Pavoni and wait a long 5 minutes. I foam up the milk as best as i can with my limited experience. Draw an espresso for 22 seconds and start to wake up. I ask myself how i ever got on with my day without this caffeine charge. My new Saturday routine will be smoking up the house while roasting my own beans. Aaaah

kennyk3

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Me and my girlfriend wake up, make breakfast and let the coffee brew while we eat and watch TV (it's a ritual in itself... we always have to watch something while we eat breakfast). Then, we pause the show (yay Netflix), make our coffee and drink it while we watch the rest of the show. Today... it was True Blood.