Comparing 4 profesional coffee machines - but I need help please

shadow745

Top Poster Of Month
Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Thanks for that, I m getting 2 years warranty parts and service.. so I think this whould be ok no?
Does the grinder have an effect on the actual coffee flavour?

Flat burrs tend to highlight the heavy notes in coffee such as chocolate, caramel, nutty, etc. Conical burrs tend to highlight the more delicate notes such as citrus, berry, etc.

Ipmcoffee

Feb 25, 2013
Alpha NJ
Visit site
Being in the espresso sales and service business, I will tell you that many machines use similar components, or at least components of similar quality. Brasilia and Simonelli are two good companies. But, since you are banking your business on the production of coffee, the service provider becomes most important. Does one of those companies offer better service than the other in your area ? Ask for references and follow up on them. I am in the New York metro area and espreaso/cappuccino machine companies have a tarnished reputation due to lack of service. We try hard but even we cannot cover all the territory quickly. This is A crucial consideration for you since one day of lost sales due to a broken machine may cost thousands of dollars. My recommendation: Find the best service company and see what equipment they sell. Is there a coffee supplier that also sells and services equipment? Coffee suppliers have a vested interest in insuring that your equipment is operational! If they do not respond they stand the chance of losing a coffee customer. If the equipment isn't working properly they lose coffee sales.
Good luck,
Greg