Have to choose between two machines

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
When I was running a Large chain restaurant, they called their computer system dummy proof. They explain what "dummy proof" means. Even with that in mind, I had to get the computer fixed few times a month because of operator error. I am just hoping your machines will be "DUMMY PROOF" ;)

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Some people can't operate a simple vending machine without having a problem. I can just imagine the problems they'd have trying to make their own coffee.

Some people need a lot of attention no matter what they do, or where they are.
And a lot of people want to be waited on and served. Even if the self serve coffee making activity is "under supervision" I'm betting the person overseeing the activity will end up making the coffee for a lot of the customers. (and probably with no tips too)

Rose

vishalpipraiya

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Some people can't operate a simple vending machine without having a problem. I can just imagine the problems they'd have trying to make their own coffee.

Some people need a lot of attention no matter what they do, or where they are.
And a lot of people want to be waited on and served. Even if the self serve coffee making activity is "under supervision" I'm betting the person overseeing the activity will end up making the coffee for a lot of the customers. (and probably with no tips too)

Rose

Definitely. The supervising staff would make coffee who does not want it self serve. But if someone does want have a go, they can.