Help Please: Looking for a roaster- 3kg and above and made in the USA

mayrangcaphe

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
How abt a vietnamese coffee roaster, although shipping cost may matter, but for sure the total value will much more cheaper than US ones; imagine ex-work price is only around 3k/roaster-30kg to 60kg/batch;
with 30kg, you can roast 5kg or even 1 kg very easily
Thank you...
my site is mayrangcaphe . org

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
I spoke to them a few months ago and the user manuals are not in English what the guy told me for the roasters

You will find that most of the manuals are pretty much telling you how to turn the thing on (most brands)... the art of roasting takes practice. Roast > Taste > Roast > Taste... I highly suggest dropping for a Quest M3 or similar roaster with manual controls and really learn how to drive a small roaster and cup each batch of coffee.

MillCityRoasters

Jun 25, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Visit site
I spoke to them a few months ago and the user manuals are not in English what the guy told me for the roasters

I think you are confused. All of our documentation is in English. We're also now in charge of all sales, service, and warranty and tech support worldwide. We'll have three machines at Roasters Guild Retreat in August if you want to say "hi".

16th Annual Roasters Guild Retreat ? Roasters Guild

-and, btw, Primo makes a great roaster. I've worked on both Diedrich and Primo and while Diedrich is probably slightly more refined, I personally prefer the Primo as having more heat on tap for profiling, more airflow, and a better cooling tray.

Last edited:

Redswing

May 30, 2013
Northern California
Visit site
I have a 6lb SanFranciscan I am considering selling in order to purchase a bigger roaster. It was built in 2004, and was refurbished by the people at Coffee Per (they are the SanFranciscan builders) 3 years ago when another customer of theirs traded it in to buy another roaster. What is the price range you are looking to spend? I would consider selling it for around $13,000.