Homemade Syrup recipes?

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
We make are own, Pumpkin Spice, French Vanilla, Peppermint Bark, Caramel and Almond Macadamia nut. All spices are freshly ground as we assemble the ingredients. Made some others but these sell the most.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I've made a couple of syrups so far and they seem to be a big hit. Has anyone else tried this or have any good recipes?

Vicki,

We've had some discussions where some of our members have shared recipes, but I don't have time to explore them right now. If you do a search for syrup recipes (at the top right corner of your screen) you can check out some of the discussions that we've had already.

It would be great to have a thread that's totally dedicated to sharing syrup recipes. Would you like to share your's here?

Rose

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Syrup are great to make your own if you have time. Most of us do not have time to make but we have made Lavender syrup during Valentines week. Other then that, we just buy most of the syrups since they are not that bad on the price. ;)

coco

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Do ya think in-house made syrups might be a hit because they are superior, or because it's kind of gimmicky?

I think it's a great marketing idea BTW, don't get me wrong. I just wonder.....