Hot OR Cold Coffee

JacksonTaft

Mar 30, 2019
Visit site
I really enjoy both. however I can drink hot year round, I really only start going for cold brew in the warmer months. Plus I have more fun brewing hot coffee, but thats just me.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I drink hot all year round. It really doesn't get cold here but I just love hot coffee. Business wise we sell more iced coffee than hot all year round.

SnowBall

Jun 6, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I love both hot and cold coffee but I guess I like the cold ones better. I think both are beneficial for the health - just don't take a lot. Just be moderate.
Have a great day!

desert_comi

Jun 12, 2019
Oakland, California
Visit site
Now I realized how I never thought about any benefit of the coffee. I know that it's not recommend to drink coffee too much, but you can enjoy a cup or two of coffee as much as you can be moderate.

btw I saw in this post that someone told that coffee can be laxative and I need to say how that completely truth.

When it comes to deciding which one I like it more, hot or cold, I think that my answer is both. I enjoy a bit more in warm coffee on cold days, but on the hot and sunny days I enjoy in a cold one (iced one) too.:coffeemug:

Last edited:

Ernac

Aug 8, 2019
west viginia
Visit site
Coffee is coffee whether you prefer to take it hot or cold both are good but I prefer hot coffee the aroma and a sip of a hot coffee relaxes my mind makes me feel stress free and I won't get this in cold coffee I might sound weird but this is what I feel