Hot VS Cold

EdwardHoldman

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
So my question is related to the hot coffee versus cold coffee?
Which one do you prefer? Do you take it depending on the weather? I mean generally people take hot coffee in winters while cold coffee in summers. But how do you take them?
Let us discuss !

it depends on the weather. So here in Denver it's mostly hot:)

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
When I went to Asia for visit about 25 years ago, there were tons of cold coffee were available. Many people drink more cold coffee in Asia then Hot back then. Ofcourse they put tons of sugar and cream. And I did enjoy them as a young man. But when I came back to the states, I could not find any coffee house carrying the "Iced Coffee" Now everyone carry some type of cold drinks......

I love my coffee hot, but I do enjoy cold coffee time to time.....

phillymade

Apr 19, 2013
Delaware
Visit site
I prefer hot, but when I go cold, I make coffee ice cubes so it does not get watered down.

Sent from My Panda Fed EVO while ridding My Single Speed 29er and drinking coffee. How's that for skills.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
That's true. When I walk away from my cup of (Papua New Guinea) coffee and come back later to finish it, it cools down and has a distinctive chocolate taste. I don't taste the chocolate as much when the coffee is hot.

Flori

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
my preference for coffee comes with the weather. i usually drink iced coffee during summer and the usual cappuccino or latte during winter.

flori
blogger, coffeeloversofworld.com

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Generally, most people like to drink hot coffee when the weather is getting cold and cold coffee when the weather is hot. But be aware that cold coffee has more calories than hot coffee.

Healthy-wise, hot coffee is good for your body. Better choose the drink that can’t make any damage to your health; you should have a coffee while it is hot.

Latest posts