How about mexican beans?

BeanGrinder

Aug 11, 2004
North Georgia, USA
Visit site
I've used Mexican Altura in the past...it's just okay, not great. I think the growing regions in Mexico do not have the soil composition or humidity that more tropical regions have, so the bean is affected by that. But, the last bag I bought was cheap and I found a few locals who thought it was okay.

Gallupnmfarmer

Mar 19, 2013
NM
Visit site
Hi, there!!! I'm a graphic designer from Mexico City and right now I'm working with an indigenous community of coffee makers in Chiapas. So, I'd like to know what's your position on Mexican Coffee? Is it easy to find mexican coffee where you live? Is there any brand you would recomend? Thank you :)
I love Mexican coffee. I bought some Mexico Coatepec coffee beans from Veracruz from a roaster called Square one coffee. I have bought Mexican Chiapas beans from a local cafe that sells coffee beans and loose tea. I also have bought some Oaxacan coffee on ebay that is delicious. I also bought a small amount of Mexican Altura coffee on ebay and in local coffee stores here that was wonderful. When I would drink instant coffee I would drink Nescafe Classico.