How much is too much money for coffee and what's your limit!?

brawlerbrad91

May 10, 2017
Visit site
What about if you're buying in bulk? Any ideas on price ceiling you'd be willing to pay. I plan on brewing and selling locally, but paying local roasters for the beans up to that point. I'm in Northern VA if that changes the prices at all.

thirstyiceskates

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
You should try roasting your own beans! I've been roasting for 6 months now, and I'm hard pressed to spend money on roasted coffee unless I'm trying to compare my roasts. If you buy good greens, it's easy to create a great end product. There are lots of ways to roast, some of them very inexpensive. Try it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I very well agree with you that you can save more by roasting. My dad used to tell me that too. Roasted coffee has the powerful level of anti-oxidant and tastes really good.

GreenCoffeeGeek

Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
Visit site
That's a great question MissJune. I'd have to say that my limit for green beans is much higher than my limit for pre roasted beans. For green beans I'd spend $100.00 or more. If i'm looking for a quick bag I'll spend $13.00 for 12 OZ. Great question! I just found out why I'm broke! :decaf: