How would you like to have your latte delivered to you?

CoffeeCurious

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Dear Fellow Coffee Lovers,

Thank you all so very, very much for keeping this thread active and contributing! After a lull, I kind of gave up hope and thought I would not be able to get any more feedback; I'm happy to find this is not the case!!!

From what I see, there is a real skepticism regarding the quality of the coffee, as well as the price, which is totally understandable! And yes, I did hear about Starbucks getting into delivery :)

Can you please share more on your expectations? Imagine (really imagine and humour me here guys) that the coffee quality is going to be great :); what would get you to adopt this delivery service?

1) Your expectations of the person delivering the coffee? Especially if a person driving in a car/small bikes was going to deliver to you? Service/ appearance/ customer contact etc..
2) What would your expectations in terms of cups be? Design/ look/quality etc..
3) What would your expectation of the experience in general?

Looking forward to all your great comments and feedback!!!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
If it were ever possible for the coffee to be really great . . .

I would expect the person delivering it to be professional - on time, clean in dress and appearance (no scruffy beard and dirty fingernails), polite, and able to speak English.

I would want the cups to be sturdy with lids that fit. The coffee needs to be kept hot, and the better quality cups have a better chance of doing that.

I seriously doubt that I would ever make use of a coffee delivery service. I drink my coffee first thing in the morning, when I'm still wearing my bathrobe and slippers. I know I would never want to go to the door and pay someone for delivering my coffee when I look like I just got out of bed, and I wouldn't want to hurry up and get dressed just so I could look presentable for the coffee delivery person.

chrisyx21

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
welcome to forum, CoffeeCurious.
regards to your topic : viability of delivering "latte" to your door step...... WoW! This is New.
I do not think that I want my latte delivered, unless it is IN A COFFEE SHOP.

Warm and Fresh latte delivered? from where to my house?
unless it is NESCAFE, UCC, MR. BROWN, OR EVEN STARBUCKS (which are all no good at all), I do not think that is possible... again unless you can make a great latte and deliver to my house in..... about less than 2 min.

And "what would I willing to pay for delivery?" : even if they pay me to drink the latte, probably, I wouldn't.

anyway, interesting to hear what other members think.

Hi ensoluna, I agree with you too, delivering coffee is not viable because it needs to be fresh and warm, but I recently found a product online that keeps coffee warm for over an hour. It's called "Mug Hugger' and it's also eco-friendly so that's always a plus :coffee:, you should check it out.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I recently found a product online that keeps coffee warm for over an hour. It's called "Mug Hugger' and it's also eco-friendly so that's always a plus :coffee:, you should check it out.

Hello "chrisyx21"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

It appears that you've mentioned the "Mug Hugger" in three of your 4 posts today. It's starting to look like you're SPAMMING the Forum, and we try very hard to keep this Forum as SPAM free as possible. We get the point that you like the "Mug Hugger" It's time to move on to other topics.

Rose

LeighAnne

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I love my "me" time going to Starbucks getting my latte there and escape from either the home or work, have a visit with a friend or just having a weekend latte in the store. Don't think i will order one to be delivered. Personal opinion.