Kicking around the idea....Christian coffeehouse

RiverRoom

Nov 11, 2014
Virginia Beach
Visit site
I appreciate you opening this thread. I realize its been ten years, so I'm hoping you can give me some good advice that you've since gained.

I am about to launch a major business venture here in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I've been doing it on a limited basis for 3 years, but now I'm about to move into a 4900 sq ft fully furnished restaurant and converting it into a Christian/church owned coffeehouse, with live music on Friday and Saturday nights.

Anything you can share for me to avoid doing, as well as things that lead to not only the success of the coffeehouse, but success in reaching the community for Christ would be appreciated.
Ray Boetcher
The River Room Coffeehouse
Virginia Beach
check out our website to see what we've been doing up to now

RiverRoom

Nov 11, 2014
Virginia Beach
Visit site
Trevor, I appreciate that (hopefully) you've run a Christian coffeehouse for over ten years now, so I'm hoping you can give me some good advice that you've since gained.

I am about to launch a major business venture here in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I've been doing it on a limited basis for 3 years, but now I'm about to move into a 4900 sq ft fully furnished restaurant and converting it into a Christian/church owned coffeehouse, with live music on Friday and Saturday nights.

Anything you can share for me to avoid doing, as well as things that lead to not only the success of the coffeehouse, but success in reaching the community for Christ would be appreciated.
Ray Boetcher
The River Room Coffeehouse
Virginia Beach
check out our website to see what we've been doing up to now