Looking for Advice - For New Roaster

josiah

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Ambex vs Roaster Authority

I bought an Ambex and love it. The price was great for a starter business and we are roasting as much as 500 pounds in a week on the 5 kilo. But be forewarned get it from Ambex not roaster authority. Roaster Authority claims to be connected but uses parts out of Asia whereas Ambex is made in Turkey and USA. Also the owner of Roaster Authority Don Vining took a 4500 down payment from us on a refurbished Ambex and never delivered. We even showed up at his shop in Florida two months after he was supposed to have it finished only to find that he had not even started working on it. If he ever intended to?!? I am still trying to get my money back and consider his business to have treated us fraudulently. His neighbor is Ambex. They took such great care of us and did a rush job to help us meet our deadlines which were pressing on us from roaster authority not delivering. Also, they were more than fair on the price even though they knew we were in a bind and could have taken advantage of that. I recommend Ambex.

Last edited: