Looking for feedback on my site...

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Yo! Welcome to the forums! Do you have a storefront? I am making a trip to inspect some of our stores soon in Orlando and will pop in if you do. First question. The bags on your site are the style you are using? Or are you using the ones on your insta. Please tell me you switched from clear to black. Sunlight, moister and air destroys coffee. Site looks good. Good luck!

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Feedback - I'm not a fan of the menu bar being so large - it takes up 1/3 of the screen. Pricing should update when you select different size coffees - I shouldn't have to add to cart to see pricing. And just on a business standpoint carefully think about the free shipping. People see NO value in free shipping making your coffee look more expensive.

SeilleanCoffee

Aug 3, 2023
Winter Garden, FL
Visit site
Yo! Welcome to the forums! Do you have a storefront? I am making a trip to inspect some of our stores soon in Orlando and will pop in if you do. First question. The bags on your site are the style you are using? Or are you using the ones on your insta. Please tell me you switched from clear to black. Sunlight, moister and air destroys coffee. Site looks good. Good luck!
Thanks for your feedback, Topher.

No storefront - only online.

I have stopped using the clear bags, and only have black bags now.

SeilleanCoffee

Aug 3, 2023
Winter Garden, FL
Visit site
Feedback - I'm not a fan of the menu bar being so large - it takes up 1/3 of the screen. Pricing should update when you select different size coffees - I shouldn't have to add to cart to see pricing. And just on a business standpoint carefully think about the free shipping. People see NO value in free shipping making your coffee look more expensive.
Thanks for your thoughts, Musicphan. I have reduced the menu bar. I have included pricing on each product page. I'm keeping the free shipping just because it's built into the price of each bag.

I appreciate your feedback!