Looking to start a coffee club, the best one yet...

nicholasacco

Aug 24, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm looking to start a coffee club... personalised coffee subscription box where you'd receive 3 NEW bags of coffee beans each month from the best coffee roasters all over North America. Looking for 50 members to get this going.

The idea would be to discover your perfect cup of coffee while tasting a variety of the best coffee from around the world. This is for all the serious coffee lovers out there.

Who would be interested? Msg me

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
This is going to be a hard task for you. Customers want the freshest coffee possible. If you are sending out coffee from your location you will need to have coffee stocked to ship. That coffee might sit for a while. I wish you luck;)

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
Since I have to order all my beans online I have spent hours looking at sites that sell fresh beans and for what you are looking to do would be no easy task as topher mentioned but it can be done. Check out the link below. They have 18 different roasters that belong to the site and every one of them fresh roasts to order and ships same day. They also have a coffee club that gives you 50% off every 12th order. I belong to their auto ship that lets you pick your beans and gives you free shipping every 6th order and you can stop and start it when ever you want which works great for me so I can order else where and not loose the free shipping. Every thing I have ordered from this site has been very good.

https://www.gocoffeego.com/

Good luck and keep us posted!

nicholasacco

Aug 24, 2017
Visit site
Yeah for sure, I would only offer fresh coffee. I was thinking something like only ship on the 1st of each month so i can order, stock and ship out 1-3 days prior :) Thanks for your feedback btw

creaturecoffeeco

Oct 13, 2017
Texas
Visit site
It's my first time on the forum, thanks for having me!

We've recently launched Creature Coffee Co and I can agree with all the other comments on this thread...it's REALLY tough to set up, let alone organize!

We're a Texas Coffee Subscription (coffee club) who only work with the selected specialty roasters in Texas. We select the coffee beans, and once they have been roasted, they are shipped direct within 24 hours. We've made buying coffee easier for our customers - they sign up and get fresh coffee beans from a new roaster every time, with no guesswork, no shopping and definitely no stale coffee! However, behind the scenes, for us, there are a number of logistical challenges!

We've had to select roasters that have the same level of quality, attention to detail and service as us. We visited all our roasters and test tasted all our coffees, many times over. It took us a long time to establish strong and trusting relationships with our roasters but we wouldn't have done it any other way. Our roasters are skilled craftsmen who we trust to send our loyal customers delicious and freshly-roasted coffee. We're happy to call them our friends with a shared vision!

It's hard work, it's long hours, but if you have the grit, passion and love for coffee, it's definitely possible. Try and find your niche, the competition is good! If you have any questions, we'll be glad to help. We wish you the best of luck!

Michael @ Creature Coffee Co

Hey guys, I'm looking to start a coffee club... personalised coffee subscription box where you'd receive 3 NEW bags of coffee beans each month from the best coffee roasters all over North America. Looking for 50 members to get this going.

The idea would be to discover your perfect cup of coffee while tasting a variety of the best coffee from around the world. This is for all the serious coffee lovers out there.

Who would be interested? Msg me