Maple Bacon

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I am super excited for an annual event that is taking place this weekend. If anyone is in South Florida this weekend I encourage you to check it out. The Funky Buddha is releasing their Maple Bacon Coffee Porter that started off as a joke many years ago. I brought the owner some espresso to see if he wanted to make a stout with. I also brought a maple bacon flavored coffee as a joke. He lit up when he saw it. What started off as a joke has exploded into a huge success. It has been scored a 98 on the beer advocate. Hope to see you there!
Maple Bacon Coffee Porter | Funky Buddha Brewery | BeerAdvocate

https://funkybuddhabrewery.com/news...offee-porter-festival-and-bottle-release-2015

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
It was insane! They had to limit the amount of people that could attend. The past years it was an open party on the street. They rented a park and charged an admission. It was a huge success! We are going to talk about doing something special with a friend of mine who is bringing in coffee from Guatemala. Direct source, locally roasted and locally brewed! Should be pretty cool.