Mugs of coffee

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
MyMugsHalfFull,

You are talking about your sister in law.......lol......
One of my closer friends takes 8 mugs of coffee daily; he is a really coffee freek.

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
MyMugsHalfFull,

You are talking about your sister in law.......lol......
One of my closer friends takes 8 mugs of coffee daily; he is a really coffee freek.

WOW! 8 mugs daily??? That IS quite a feat! I shudder to thing what his barrista bill is! But the big question, does he brew his own coffee or does he just buy it?

8 mugs of coffee daily at (let's go for the minimum price here) $3 is about $24 daily! that works out to be about $720 a month!!!!

Please let us know his secret! I would love to drink 8 mugs daily, and if he has a good brew that can be made at home that would be awesome!

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Nothing is bad until you become addicted of it. I'm not sure but do you feel that
bit excessive quantity of the coffee makes you lazy, disturb the digestive system and
make you feel body weekness

This is a very spammy quote and I hope gets deleted... Shame on you!

How DARE you come in and ruin a perfectly good coffee discussion with this DRIVEL about addiction? COFFEE is not an addiction problem! And really, there are very few people in the world who do have such a problem, and I am sure they aren't going to "Canterbury" to get treatment!

Way to TROLL!

Last edited by a moderator:

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I agree, mymug. I sent the guy a pm the other day asking him why he was cluttering posts with his drivel about addiction and he never replied. But now he's let the cat out of the bag by posting the link. Some come around here with an agenda having nothing to do with discussing coffee and Armani appears to be one of those people.

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I agree, mymug. I sent the guy a pm the other day asking him why he was cluttering posts with his drivel about addiction and he never replied. But now he's let the cat out of the bag by posting the link. Some come around here with an agenda having nothing to do with discussing coffee and Armani appears to be one of those people.

Oh well,

To each their own. I just want to have a place to post where I can be free of Spam. On a side note, the reason they generally do this is for backlinking, and with the new updates from Google, it doesn't really effect ranking much like it used to, so not only are they annoying us with their spam... It's not giving any useful results anywhere else either!

Anyway, back to the topic on hand... I just realized we're talking mugs of coffee right? So, big question is this (which I don't think anyone really got into).. How big is the "Mug"?

For some people a mug of coffee is like a tiny espresso cup, for (I think most) it's a normal coffee cup which is about 375 ML. For some (Irish Pub Style) it's a liter!

So I guess the big question on how many mugs of coffee... Could be as little as one, and as many as 24! (24 of those little espresso cups, of course I wouldn't want to have 24 in a row lol)

Latest posts