Opinion of Dunkin Donuts coffee?

Addison

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,
its very bad taste coffee,
its taste is just full of like the hot water,
i take it only when i just got for the study !!!

wmark

Nov 12, 2008
Canada
Visit site
I am not a fan but holy crap!!!!.......I see them at alot of foreign destinations.
If there is a winner in China, I would bet that Dunkin Donuts outsells Starbucks.

Quality_Coffee

Oct 17, 2011
Roanoke, Va
Visit site
Coffee by major national companies like Dunkin, Krispy Kreme, and even Starbucks are usually poor in quality but popular because of marketing and exposure. The best coffee's are usually well kept secrets. Try "H&C Coffee" (hint hint)

ToyDogCoffee

Aug 24, 2011
Honolulu, HI
Visit site
I always think of DD coffee as a dessert coffee. I load it up with cream and sugar, and it tastes amazing.

It's been hard to find a good cup here in the South (Georgia, North Carolina) but if you're in Massachusetts, and you're not being a smug coffee snob, you might get a good cup of joe!

Clayton I am surprised to hear you say this as there are a lot of great small roasting companies in those regions, both Atlanta and throughout North Carolina, especially Charlotte. That being said if you are looking for great coffee, you can always check out my roasted to order coffees.

Wildeflower

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
It's totally ubiquitous in new england. I lived there for a number of years and actually ended up liking it because I often drank it as it was an easy stop on my way to class. Before that I was a pretty die hard espresso drinker. You know, it is what it is. IMO it's like the mickey d's of coffee. It's like junk food. Tastes good, especially with cream and sugar, and in new England at least consistent in flavor. Do I get much better coffee and espresso at home? Of course! I like a great porterhouse, too, but every once in a while I get a craving for a big mac.

Latest posts