Organic RATU Kopi Luwak, Traditional Cat Coffee

Very informative, thank you Alun. I would say certainly try it for novelties sake too because it is certainly is too costly for everyday consumption (generally speaking).

"Just try to make sure it is wild luwak, also pray that the civet has been eating fruit and not small rodents before the coffee you drink was ingested! I have had some fairly gamey luwak in the past" - That's an excellent reason not to try wild Luwak, instead use farmed luwak like Ratu where the civets are fed a regularly healthy, fruit filled diet. Thanks Alun.

Also Alun, I challenge you to try Ratu before lumping all luwak coffee into your general understanding. I very much doubt even the most refined and sophisticated palette would find any difference between wild or Ratu luwak unless of course the wild civets had been chewing on something "gamey"..
After you've sampled it you could present an unbiased, untainted opinion on these boards.
Samples are charged at 5GBP for 10g and 1.50GBP for international postage.
I'll take your payment via PayPal.

Thank you.

I'll tell you what, send me a small sample and I will roast it and comment on what I think. I have about 18kg of wild kopi luwak in my Kuala Lumpur roastery, so should be a cinch to compare. Probably going away for Christmas though, so would need to wait for the New Year before I could do this.