Repairing DeLonghi coffeemaker

casper

Nov 9, 2023
Denmark
Visit site
Hi there!
What a cool community, this is my first post, but I am happy to have found this forum!

I just bought an DeLonghi EC 860.M but it needs to be restored a bit. I am new to this machine, so I hope that one of you would be able to help me troubleshoot it and find a solution.

The problem is that the water does not come out from the boiler outlet/infuser assembly/espresso spouts as it should (see in the video below)

I have tried cleansing the outlet thourugly but it did not help much. Today I am getting a T20 bits so I can open up the machine.
From what I can read on the internet, I think the problem is pressure and a solution might be to get a new flowmeter.

I hope one of you clever and experienced minds might be able to help me find a solution to my troubles.

Best Regards Casper

Nov 1, 2023
Randburg
Visit site
Hi there!
What a cool community, this is my first post, but I am happy to have found this forum!

I just bought an DeLonghi EC 860.M but it needs to be restored a bit. I am new to this machine, so I hope that one of you would be able to help me troubleshoot it and find a solution.

The problem is that the water does not come out from the boiler outlet/infuser assembly/espresso spouts as it should (see in the video below)

I have tried cleansing the outlet thourugly but it did not help much. Today I am getting a T20 bits so I can open up the machine.
From what I can read on the internet, I think the problem is pressure and a solution might be to get a new flowmeter.

I hope one of you clever and experienced minds might be able to help me find a solution to my troubles.

Best Regards Casper
Either the head needs cleaning/unblocking or a change of solenoid valve.