Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
This is a great place to share information about the world of coffee.

Lively debates are certainly welcomed.

But giving people a hard time has its limits.....That's why the moderators have a delete button.

Rose

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I see this post as a personal attack on me, yet it has been allowed to stand. And it was the post which started the name calling but has not been addressed. Btw, I'm pretty sure Wen and REDrum are the same person posting with different names in order to stir the pot and cause problems on the boards. I have no problem with the mods doing their job, but, imo, you guys chose to overlook the poster who started the mud flinging in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wen

May 6, 2012
USA and Guatemala
Visit site
I am signed as Wen and only know one other person who I have been in contact to purchase their roaster.
I really am in Guat at this time but forgot my sign in information so made a new account. (The reason for only 3 posts.) I have been member of Coffee Forum for 3 to 4 years. I know nothing of the account of Red....something. I do not have the time for foolishness on internet sites. But try to be tolerant and do not wish to cause any problems for anyone. Have a great day.

wmark

Nov 12, 2008
Canada
Visit site
What ? I think Eldub needs to read a little more carefully. If you look, you will see that I am agreeing with you that FEDEX is the method to ship that small quantity. I have ship things to and from both central and south america. Like the latins I will have the answer certified, notarized or whatever you want, for a fee.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi "wmark"

That's what happens when I have to delete posts! The messages responding to the posts are left hanging, and people get confused.

Eldub was referring to something else that was posted by someone else. (which I deleted)

I'm thinking of closing this thread.

Can we agree that the question was answered?

Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.