Starting a Kona Coffee subscription website

KonaKona

Jul 6, 2015
Honolulu, HI
Visit site
Finally got your web page to load up. Either you are using images that are very high resolution causing a long delay to look ad up the page or you have a very slow server or hosting company working on your site. I would look into this before you start selling as people generally give up on websites that take more than 5 -10 seconds to load up with high speed internet providers... Just a suggestion but speed is everything on the net
Agreed it's frustratingly slow. I have just removed all the animations and may have to split the information up on pages rather than having a continuous flow. Thanks for checking it. I am continuing to work on getting it faster.

javanize.me

Mar 21, 2016
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
Agreed it's frustratingly slow. I have just removed all the animations and may have to split the information up on pages rather than having a continuous flow. Thanks for checking it. I am continuing to work on getting it faster.

KonaKona, if you need IT assistance for your website and hosting infrastructure, I'm an expert working in the field and I can surely give you great advice.

Keep the good works! :)

wscafe

Hi everyone,

we we are starting up a subscription site to highlight Kona Coffee growers. I would love any thoughts or critique you may have. konabox.com
Your site which was built with Wix is very nice. However, to boost sales, i think you should think of adding affiliate functions which can be built with Commission Junction (aka CJ) and also put your coffee for sale on Amazon stores. It will work effectively. These sites are very powerful and easy to be found on internet by Google search. Not only that, many other affiliate site will repost your coffee products on their sites to generate sales and earn commission. Like our site (coffees.mobi), we are working with CJ to paste some links of coffeeforless.com on our site. Not only that, we are also an Amazon Associates.
Most importantly, when you put coffees on Amazon, for example, you can gain more trust from potential customers as these sites are quite well-known and trusted.
When you site grows, I suggest that you think of moving your site to Magento or Shopify as those two sites are more powerful for bigger webstores.

Last edited: